Thursday, December 11, 2008

Zebra Confusion...


(You've Just Gotta Click to Enlarge)

It's too late to blog about the trip, so I decided to just post a super-cool safari photo from my collection. Since Zebra's are one of my favorite safari animals, I decided to do something wild with stripes, when I ran across this picture...

Check out the alignment of the stripes between Zebra #1 to Zebra #2 (yes, there ARE two Zebra's in the photo!). They match perfectly from their back all the way down to their heads. What a totally random act of repetitiveness... let's see you do that National Geographic!!!

Sincerely,
Camera Guy ;)

6 comments:

Yvette said...

The blog looks GREAT! I can't believe you got it done in a weekend. I am going to pass it on to people tomorrow. ( I am exhausted from my back to back 16 hour days ) we will talk soon!!!-Yvette

AnnO said...

What a cool picture. I bet you had to look at something else to make sure you hadn't slipped into some double-vision thing. I still think you should publish this into a book.

Great talking and, since I'm sure you're interested, the chicken was great.-Ann

Unknown said...

SO FREAKING COOL! you should enter this in a photography contest of some sort.
ill pass some along to you.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Tom and Meghan. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. I submitted this to Twitter, Propeller, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us and Reddit hoping to get you lots of people coming in to view the site.
Mike
www.betterinternetvideomarketing.com

Bill Ross said...

Cool!
B

kate said...

zebras are my favorite too! lucky you got to see one!